1) Entry into the above competition entails acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2) There will be a total of 4 winners with each winner receiving a Lidl voucher worth €500/£500.
3) This Competition and is open to all Lidl customers residing in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. Entries received from customers outside of the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland will be discounted.
4) The prizes are once-off prizes and the winners will be contacted directly. Entries can be made via the Lidl website at https://www.lidl.ie/shopping-bags / https://www.lidl-ni.co.uk/shopping-bags . Entries submitted after 11:59pm, Sunday, 28th February 2021 will not be valid.
5) In order to enter the competition with a valid entry you must provide *all* mandatory details as requested. No responsibility will be taken by Lidl for entries that are incorrectly uploaded for any reason or entries which cannot be uploaded for any reason or for entries that are submitted after the closing date. Each winner will receive 1 voucher worth either €500 or £500 which is conditional upon whether the entrant is a resident in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. . Lidl reserves the right to vary the quantity and type of prize provided. By entering this competition, you are giving express permission for Lidl to use your artwork across its marketing and communication channels and in the case of the winner, appear on Lidl shopping bags.
6) The artwork must fit within the dotted area found on the entry form. It may be in any format you wish including drawn or painted in pencil, charcoal, pen and ink, crayon, pastel, watercolour, gouache, acrylics, oils, poster colour and collage however it must be able to be photographed clearly. Digitally produced artwork is permissible still using the entry form which can be downloaded from the Lidl website. You may be requested to send in the artwork via post if the photographic quality is not sufficient for printing onto the shopping bag.
7) Lidl reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and to disqualify any entries that are deemed, at Lidl’s sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the Competition.
8) The entrants who are judged to have the best design will be chosen as the winners. The winners will be selected by a judging panel (the Panel) which will be comprised of Lidl employees and an independent third party from the Irish Government’s Department of Communications Climate Action and Environment. Final decision on the winning entries is made at the entire discretion of the Panel. The Panel’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding either the selection process or the outcome of the Competition.
9) All winners will be notified by email and winning vouchers will only be sent to the address provided.
10) Preferred telephone, email details and local store must be provided. If the winner does not respond/cannot be reached within seven days of being notified they will forfeit the prize and another winner will be chosen randomly by prize draw of runner-up shortlist. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The prize is also subject to availability.
11) No purchase is necessary to enter this competition, however, the winners may be required for promotional activity. In consideration for the prize, and by accepting same, the winner agrees to take part in such promotional activity as maybe required by Lidl and that his/her data may be processed for that purpose on the basis of such contract.
12) Lidl does not accept responsibility for damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw, participating in this competition or as a result of accepting the prize.
13) Lidl will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control, such circumstances include, but are not limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, disease, epidemic, pandemic, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
14) Lidl reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
15) Lidl obtains, processes and maintains personal information in accordance with The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), The Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2018 (Republic of Ireland), the Data Protection Act 2018 (Northern Ireland) whether amended, supplemented or replaced. Any personal data communicated to Lidl in any respect will only be processed for the purposes outlined in these terms and conditions. Such personal information will not be used for any other purposes than those specified. Data subjects may apply for access, rectification, erasure, restriction of process, or portability. Any questions in relation to how Lidl uses personal data may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If Lidl is unable to address such questions, data subjects also have the right to contact the Data Protection Commission / the Office of the Information Commissioner.
16) Lidl will ensure that all information is kept safe and secure until the conclusion of this competition or until such time as the final prize fund has been delivered. Any personal data will be deleted thereafter. All information submitted will be held within Ireland or the EU and may only be processed by a third party strictly as Lidl permits.
18) Any images taken or provided as part of the competition may be used for internal or external marketing and promotional purposes in any manner or media without notifying entrants including, but not limited to social media channels, websites, TV, cinema, publications, promotions, broadcasts, advertisements, posters and theatre slides. Lidl retains the right to alter the image in the manner it deems appropriate without the obligation of seeking prior approval from entrants and there will be no reimbursement for the use of the images, other than the prize in the case of the winner.
19) The entrants agree that Lidl shall own the images and all rights related to them and the entrants shall assert no claim over the images or the rights associated with them.