Lidl LGFA Club Stamp Card Rewards Scheme 2022 T&Cs
1. By participating in the ‘LGFA Club Stamp Card Rewards Scheme’ competition (“the Competition”), participants automatically accept these terms and conditions.
2. This Competition is promoted by Lidl Ireland GmbH (Company No. 904141) (“the Promoter” or “Lidl”) whose registered office is located at Main Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Republic of Ireland.
3. The Competition runs from Monday, 7th February 2022 until Sunday, 27th March 2022 (“the Competition Period”).
4. The Competition is open only to registered Ladies Gaelic Football Association (LGFA) clubs in the Republic of Ireland.
5. In order to enter the survey and nominate the LGFA club which they wish to benefit from the Competition prizes, participants must do the following; - Click ‘Enter’ to enter the Stamp Card on the homepage of the Lidl Plus app – Choose the club they wish to receive their Stamp Card(s) via the banner link on the Lidl Plus app - Scan their Lidl Plus Card at the till - Spend a minimum of €30 to gain one stamp - Gather 6 stamps to complete a Stamp Card within the Competition Period selected by the Promoter - Submit their completed Stamp Card(s) - Accept the Terms & Conditions provided by Netigate.
6. Participants must scan their Lidl Plus card at the till during their shopping transaction. The collection of stamps is non-transferable. Stamps can only be received by the Lidl Plus card holder completing the minimum spend shopping transaction. Lidl Plus cards cannot be scanned retrospectively.
7. Stamps will not be received for purchasing the following excluded items: Alcohol, lottery tickets, newspapers, medicines, gift cards, infant milk formula, mobile top-up and checkout bags.
8. Only the final ticket (receipt) value will be eligible to receive a stamp.
9. Participants will be redirected to Netigate, a survey platform to complete an online form from the Lidl Plus App where they must accept the Terms and Conditions before entering their club nomination details.
11. The nomination form will contain specific fields, in which the Participant’s county and nominated club must be entered or selected. The nomination form cannot be amended once submitted.
12. The Promoter shall not bear any responsibility to notify participants of incomplete entries.
13. In the event that the stamp card feature is not available or not functioning correctly on the Lidl Plus App, no transactions or stamps can be retrospectively applied by the Promoter and the Promoter will bear no responsibility for technical issues.
14. The Prizes included are:
50 Stamp Cards - 1 set of Lidl sponsored team jerseys
100 Stamp Cards - 2 sets of Lidl sponsored team jerseys
150 Stamp Cards - 3 sets of Lidl sponsored team jerseys
200 Stamp Cards - 4 sets of Lidl sponsored team jerseys
250 Stamp Cards - 5 sets of Lidl sponsored team jerseys
300 Stamp Cards - €3,000 cash
400 Stamp Cards - €4,000 cash
500 Stamp Cards - €5,000 cash
15. The eligible club(s) with the most Stamp Cards collected during the Competition Period in each Province in the Republic of Ireland shall receive a prize of €20,000. For the avoidance of doubt, this is the maximum value prize which an eligible club may receive and is not in addition to the prize(s) listed at clause 14.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal value should the advertised prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules, including these terms and conditions, without prior notice.
18. Participating Club(s) eligible to receive a prize (“Winning Club(s)”) based on the number of valid entries from participants will be notified by April 29th 2022.
19. The prize(s) are strictly non-refundable.
20. Any official LGFA club may participate in the Competition (“Participating Club”) and the Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any Participating Club before prizes are distributed.
21. The decision of the Promoter in relation to the prizes distributed to Winning Clubs is final; no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the Competition.
22. All prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other prize alternatives will be offered. Prizes will only be awarded to the Winning Club(s).
23. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct of the results of the Competition, the decision of the Promoter will be final with no appeal therefrom.
24. By participating in the Competition, participants agree to the processing and storage of any personal data belonging to themselves and transferring of such data by Lidl Stiftung & Co KG to the Promoter as a processor of such data for the purpose of entering the competition
25. Participating Clubs in the Competition agree to the processing and storage of any personal data belonging to themselves by the Promoter for the purpose of entering the Competition and for the purposes of the promotional activities around the Competition including, but not limited to posts on social media sites by the Promoter.
26. The club secretaries of the Winning Club(s) will be contacted via the details provided by them upon acceptance of the invitation to take part in the Competition.
27. The club secretaries of the Winning Club(s) must respond within 1 week from the date of contact. If the club secretaries of the Winning Club(s) do not respond within 1 week from the date of contact, their prize may be forfeited.
[RC1] [RC2] 28. The Promoter will ensure that all personal data will be processed in compliance with data protection law. Participants’ data will not be transferred out of the EU and such entry data, will be destroyed immediately after conclusion of the Competition. Participants may withdraw their consent to such processing and have the right of access, erasure, rectification and portability. Data protection questions or concerns can be addressed to email@example.com. Participants may also contact the Data Protection Commission.
29. By accepting the invitation to take part in the competition, Participating Clubs agree to obtain all appropriate consents from their members to the processing of personal data provided to the Promoter for the purposes of the promotional and evaluation activities around the competition. The Winning Club(s) agree that in consideration of the prize and their acceptance of same that it must obtain all appropriate consents from its members to allow the Promoter to use their names and likeness (either as captured or altered by the Promoter or any third party) for internal and external advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without compensation. The Winning Club(s) agree to participate in such promotional activities as the Promoter may require. In the circumstances, personal data of the Winning Clubs’ members will be processed in the Promoter’s legitimate interests.
30. Participating Clubs that take part in the Competition agree and accept that they are completely and solely responsible for any personal data of their members which they submit on social media websites which shall additionally be subject to the relevant Terms and Conditions & Privacy Policies of those websites. Participating Clubs agree to hold the Promoter harmless in relation to data they submit in this fashion.
31. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant club’s name and participation in the Competition for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and Winning Club(s) agree to take part in such related promotional activities as the Promoter may require.
32. Adequate technical security measures are taken to ensure the security of all personal information.
33. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to a winning club or to disqualify any club or discount any nomination where, in its sole view, there is a breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or activity that may bring or tends to bring the name of the Promoter, its agents, associates, products, or other affiliated organisations into disrepute or otherwise where it deems it necessary to do so at its sole discretion.
34. The prize excludes all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize, such as travel and accommodation. Additional charges and expenses incurred for goods, services, attractions, facilities, upgrades, activities, events and any other items not expressly included in the prize are payable solely by Winning Club(s).
35. The Promoter and its associated companies will not be held liable where such charges and/or expenses are incurred, and no refund or reimbursement will be made to Winning Club(s) in this regard.
36. The Promoter and its associated companies will not be held responsible for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by participants or the Winning Clubs, howsoever arising or from acceptance of the prize, whether due to any error, omission by the Promoter its employees or agents, or for any other reason, and participants and Participating Clubs agree to indemnify the Promoter in this regard through their engagement with the Competition.
37. The Promoter reserves the right to amend any element of the Competition, for reasons beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of the competition entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rules, regulations or other direction, breakdown of plant, machinery, or transportation. The Promoter and its associated companies is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to participants or Participating Clubs as a result of any of these occurrences.
38. Participants and Participating Clubs indemnify and hold the Promoter and its respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the Participant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights or any use of the personal data of its members in the context of the competition and the marketing or promotion of same.
39. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the interpretation of same.
40. The Promoter reserves the right to deduct stamps from Participating Clubs’ total if the Promoter reasonably believes the stamps have been collected illegitimately or not in harmony with the spirit or the mechanic of the Competition.