1. This competition is promoted by Lidl Ireland GmbH, (company number: No:904141) (“the Promoter”) whose registered office is at Main Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Ireland.
2. The Tadhg Fleming Competition runs from Tues 28th April 2020 until Fri May 1st 2020.
3. The competition is open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland over the age of 18, excluding employees of Lidl Ireland and Lidl Northern Ireland, affiliated companies of Lidl Ireland and Lidl Northern Ireland, partners, families or anyone associated with this competition (Participants). Participants may submit the relevant entry of a child 12 years of age or under of whom they must be the parent or legal guardian.
4. The prize for the winner is 1x €500 Lidl voucher.
5. To enter this competition, please submit your video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal value should the advertised prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
a. must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards;
b. must not contain or refer to any products other than those of Lidl and it must not contain or reference any third party trademarks or logos other than those of Lidl unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third party trademarks; and
c. must be the entrant’s child’s own work and must not contain any copyright protected works (other than as owned by the entrant).
8. Any entries which are incomplete, without all the required information, illegible, incomprehensible, in poor taste, derogatory, defamatory, made or received after the deadline for receiving entries has passed or which are not received by the Promoter, or are not otherwise in accordance with the campaign terms and conditions, are invalid and will not be included. The Promoter may make any such determinations under sections 7 or 8 herein in its sole discretion and there shall be no right of appeal therefrom.
9. The Promoter shall not bear any responsibility to notify Participants of incomplete entries or entries that have not been submitted or correctly submitted by the closing date of the competition.
10. If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to make the entry, agree to these terms and conditions and act as liaison with the Promoter.
11. Entries received in connection with this competition may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, they may be removed from the Lidl social media account or web page immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from Facebook, Instagram or any Lidl social media account or web pages at any time without prior notice to Participants.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules without prior notice and in its discretion.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility (including but not limited to requesting written proof of age of any Participant and/or their child) and identity of any Participant and / or winner or their child before prizes are distributed.
14. The decision of The Promoter in relation to the selection of winners is final; no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the competition.
15. The winners will be announced on Lidl’s Facebook page. The Promoter will add a story post to announce the winners. The Winner must contact the Promoter via e-mail : email@example.com in order to make arrangement for the delivery of their prize. If the winner does not claim their prize within 24 hours then the prize will be forfeited.
16. All prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other prize alternatives will be offered. Prizes will only be awarded to the winner.
17. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct of the results of this competition, the decision of the Promoter will be final with no appeal therefrom.
18. By participating in the competition Participants agree to the processing and storage of any personal data belonging to themselves or their child provided on the Instagram page or other social media by the Promoter for the purpose of entering this competition and for the purposes of the promotional activities around the competition including, but not limited to, re-tweets and posts on social media sites by Lidl.
19. The Promoter will at all times ensure that all personal data is collected, processed and used in compliance with data protection legislation. Any personal data submitted to social media sites shall be the responsibility of those sites and the terms and conditions of those websites shall govern the controlling and processing of personal data on those sites.
20. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner or their child’s name, hometown and likeness (likeness as it has been shot or in an altered manner) for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as the Promoter may require.
21. Adequate technical security measures are taken to ensure the security of all personal information.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to a winner or to disqualify any Participant who breaches any of these terms and conditions or who brings or tends to bring the name of The Promoter, its agents, associates or other affiliated organisations into disrepute or otherwise where it deems it necessary to do so at its sole discretion.
23. The prize excludes all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize. Additional charges and expenses incurred for goods, services, attractions, facilities, upgrades, activities, events and any other items not expressly included in the prize are payable solely by the successful winner.
24. The Promoter and its associated companies will not be held liable where such charges and/or expenses are incurred, and no refund or reimbursement will be made to winners in this regard.
25. The Promoter and its associated companies do not accept responsibility for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by Participants or winners or their children howsoever arising from participating in the competition or from acceptance or consumption of any prize whether due to any error, omission or other cause by the Promoter or their employees, agents or otherwise and you agree to indemnify the Promoter in this regard.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to amend any element of the competition for reasons beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, the unavailability of the competition entry platform before the closing date, for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. The Promoter and its associated companies, are not responsible for any loss, damage, or disappointment caused to Participants as a result of any amendments for these occurrences or for any other reason.
27. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by , or associated with Facebook/Instagram. Participants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook/Instagram. Participants release Facebook/Instagram from all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
28. By submitting your child’s entry, you grant the Promoter a perpetual , worldwide, non – exclusive, royalty – free, irrevocable, sub- licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, publish, edit and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.
29. Participants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the Participant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
30. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages, or disappointment of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion and/or acceptance of the prize (save that nothing shall limit the Promoter’s liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence).
31. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the interpretation of same.
32. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend these terms
and conditions at any stage without giving prior notice to Participants.
33. By entering into the competition, participants automatically accept these terms and conditions.