Lidl Breaks Father’s Day Competition
Please Note: By entering into this competition, Participants automatically accept its Terms and Conditions.
Terms & Conditions:
1. This competition (Competition) is promoted by Lidl Ireland GmbH and Lidl Northern Ireland Limited whose registered office is located at Main Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Republic of Ireland and Dundrod Road, Nutts Corner, Antrim BT29 4SR, Northern Ireland. Collectively referred to as ‘Lidl’.
2. By participating in the Competition, entrants automatically accept these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Competition runs from 10 am on Tuesday, 7th June 2022 until 11:59pm on Thursday, 16th June 2022. Any entries received after the deadline has passed will be deemed invalid.
4. The Competition is open only residents of the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland over the age of 18, excluding direct employees of Lidl Ireland and Lidl Northern Ireland Limited, affiliated companies of Lidl Ireland GmbH and Lidl Northern Ireland Limited, partners, families or anyone associated with this competition (Entrants).
5. In order to enter the competition, Entrants must do the following; - Tell us your favourite Dad joke
6. Lidl shall not bear any responsibility to notify Entrants of incomplete entries or the closing date of the Competition.
7. One winner will be chosen by Lidl based on their favourite entry from the valid entries received. There will only be one Prize winner.
8. The prize for this competition (Prize) is: 2 Nights B&B and 1 Dinner + 1 round of golf for 2 at ‘The Great National Ballykisteen Hotel’ in Tipperary. Winner can choose the date of the 2 night stay but the dates are subject to availability and the Max voucher Value is €400. Drinks are not included with the dinner.
9. The Prize excludes all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the Prize, including but not limited to transport to and from the venue. Additional charges and expenses incurred for goods, services, attractions, facilities, upgrades, activities, events and any other items not expressly included in the prize are payable solely by the successful Entrant.
10. Lidl and its associated companies will not be held liable where any additional charges/expenses are incurred, an no refund or reimbursement will be made to the Entrant(s).
11. The decision on the Prize winner by Lidl is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding either the selection process or the outcome of the Competition.
12. The winner will be announced on the Lidl Facebook account on the 17th June 2022. The winner will be contacted via Facebook comments by the Lidl social media team.
12. The winner of the competition must reply within 1 week from the date of contact. If the winner does not respond within 1 week from the date of contact, their Prize may be forfeited.
14. The Prize is strictly non-refundable, non-transferable and no cash or other prize alternatives will be offered. The Prize will only be awarded to the winning Entrant.
15. Lidl reserves the right to provide an alternative Prize of equal value should the advertised Prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
16. Lidl reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or vary Competition rules, including these Terms and Conditions, without prior notice.
17. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct of the results of the Competition, the decision of the Lidl will be final with no appeal therefrom.
22. Any personal data supplied by Entrants at their option during the course of this Competition will be used solely in connection with the Competition and for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Personal data may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for the fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prize. Lidl will ensure that all personal data will be processed in accordance with data protection law. Data protection questions and concerns can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Adequate technical security measures are taken to ensure the security of all personal information.
21. The winner may be required by Lidl for promotional activity. In consideration of the Prize, and by accepting same, the winner agrees to partake in such promotional activity as may be required by Lidl and that their data may be used for that purpose. Such promotional activity may include using the Entrant’s name and/or image, statements made by Entrant concerning the Competition and/or Prize and photographs of the Entrants or their guests as part of the Competition. Lidl may also use the winners’ Instagram post and/or recipe in original or edited form for such promotional purposes. Lidl reserves the right to announce the winner’s name and photograph by publishing same on its website and social media.
22. By submitting your entry, you grant the Lidl a perpetual, worldwide, non – exclusive, royalty – free, irrevocable, sub- licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, publish, edit and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.
23. Lidl reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to the winning Entrant or to disqualify participant where, in its sole view, there is a breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or activity that may bring or tends to bring the name of the Lidl, its agents, associates, products, or other affiliated organisations into disrepute or otherwise where it deems it necessary to do so at its sole discretion.
24. Lidl and its associated companies will not be held liable where such charges and/or expenses are incurred, and no refund or reimbursement will be made to the winning participant in this regard.
25. Lidl and its associated companies will not be held responsible for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by participants, howsoever arising or from acceptance of the prize, whether due to any error, omission by Lidl its employees or agents, or for any other reason, and participants agree to indemnify Lidl in this regard through their engagement with the Competition.
26. Lidl reserves the right to amend any element of the Competition, for reasons beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of the competition entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rules, regulations or other direction, breakdown of plant, machinery, or transportation. Lidl and its associated companies is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to participants as a result of any of these occurrences.
27. Entrants indemnify and hold Lidl and its respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of Lidl's use of the Entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights or any use of the personal data of its members in the context of the competition and the marketing or promotion of same.
28. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the interpretation of same.
29. For Lidl breaks specific terms and conditions please visit: https://lidl-breaks.ie/terms