Lidl Pumpkin Carving Competition
By entering into this competition, entrants automatically accept its Terms and Conditions.
1. This Lidl competition is promoted by Lidl Ireland, company number: No:904141) whose registered office is at Main Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Republic of Ireland.
2. Entries will only be accepted via social media (Facebook & Instagram).
3. The winner will be selected via social media and approve by the social media team. The competition closes at midnight on Thursday 28th October 2021. The entry process can be completed by all residents of the Republic of Ireland.
4. The prize for the winning entry will be x1 Lidl Voucher.
5. For the entries be valid and counted, valid contact details of the entrant must be included and be legible. Any entries with incomplete, incomprehensible, missing, or illegible details, made or received after the deadline for receiving entries has passed or which are not received by Lidl or are not otherwise in accordance with the terms and conditions are invalid and will not be included.
7. Lidl hereby ensures that all personal data is collected, processed and used in compliance with any and all relevant data protection legislation. Personal data is not used for any other purpose other than those outlined in these terms and conditions. Lidl and its associated companies will not transfer your data to any third parties outside Ireland.
8. Adequate technical security measures are taken to ensure the security of all personal information.
9. All personal data collected for the purpose of the Campaign will be deleted after the conclusion of the Campaign or the prize has been awarded, whichever comes later.
10. Lidl reserves the right to refuse the use of the prize if the winner breaches any of these terms and conditions or who brings or tends to bring the name of Lidl, its agents, associates or other affiliated organisations into disrepute.
11. There will be a limit of one entry per person.
12. Lidl and its associated companies will not be held liable where any additional charges and/or expenses are incurred, and no refund or reimbursement will be made entrants or winner.
13. Lidl and its associated companies do not accept responsibility for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by entrant, or those assisting in the entry, arising from participating in the competition or from the prize or any other item as part of this competition whether due to any error, omission or other cause by Lidl or their employees, agents or otherwise.
14. Lidl reserves the right to amend any aspect of the Campaign and these terms and conditions at any time without prior notification entrants.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.