‘OneGoodClub’ Programme - Terms & Conditions
1. By nominating a Nominee, Nominators automatically accept these terms and conditions.
2. By participating in the ‘OneGoodClub’ programme, (“the Programme”), Nominees automatically accept these terms and conditions.
3. This Programme is promoted by Lidl Ireland GmbH, (Company No. 904141) (“the Promoter”) whose registered office is located at Main Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Republic of Ireland.
4. The Programme runs from Monday 6th April 2020 until midnight 14th June 2020 with registration open for entries from Tuesday 21st January 2020 until midnight Friday 21st February 2020.
5. The Programme is open only to Ladies Gaelic Football Association (LGFA) clubs in the Republic of Ireland.
6. Members of the Public (Nominators) may nominate the LGFA club (Nominee) which they wish to benefit from the programme by filling out a nomination form available on the Lidl ‘A Better Tomorrow’ website (http://www.lidl.ie/onegoodclub). The purpose of filling out this form is to obtain further information relating to the nomination as may be required by the Promoter.
7. The Nomination form will contain a field in which the Nominator will be required to explain why the Nominee which they have chosen deserves to take part and benefit from the prize fund.
8. The Promoter shall not bear any responsibility to notify Nominators of incomplete entries or entries that have not been submitted or correctly submitted by the closing date of the competition.
9. All valid nominations will be counted and used for determining which LGFA clubs will be chosen to participate in the Programme.
10. All Nominees who are nominated will be contacted by the Promoter and invited to describe why their club deserves to participate in the Programme.
11. Based on the quality of the Nominees’ answers, a total of 1 Nominee from each county will be selected and invited to advance to take part in the Programme based on the best answer in the Promoter’s sole view. The Nominee’s invitation to take part in the Programme must be accepted directly by the Nominee’s Club Secretary.
12. Nominees who are invited to advance to take part in the Programme are required to designate their Club’s Secretary as the agent (Agent) of the club to officially confirm their interest in participating in the Programme before formal acceptance.
13. Each Agent will be required to agree to these terms and conditions, and act as liaison with the Promoter. This Agent must be at least 18 years of age.
14. Upon formal acceptance of the invitation to take part in the Programme each Nominee will be required to actively engage in ‘5 steps’ of promoting positive youth mental health. There will be a compulsory ‘training day’ for all Nominee’s where training in how to engage in the 5 steps will be provided. Invited Nominees are permitted to bring up to 5 people of all ages from their club to attend at the training day.
15. In addition, each Nominee will be granted access to an online portal. This portal will only be accessible via a unique access code which will be provided to Nominees by the Promoter. Upon entering the unique access code, Nominees will be directed to a private resource site where they will be provided with access to videos and PDF documents to assist them in achieving the ‘5 steps’ of promoting positive youth mental health.
16. For each of the ‘5 steps’ completed, Nominees are required to complete a short feedback form within the online portal. Nominees will be required to give a short description of what they did to achieve each step. Nominees are also required to share their progress in achieving each of the ‘5 steps’ on their own social media pages/channels and include the hashtag #OneGoodClub
17. There will be 2 prizes of €2,500 respectively for the clubs with the Most Innovative Activity and the club with the Activity with the most Community Involvement. The Nominee who demonstrates the Best Overall Engagement in the Programme will win the first-place prize of €5,000.
18. The levels of engagement will be determined by a panel of Judges comprised of representatives of Lidl Ireland Gmbh, Jigsaw and the LGFA (the Panel). Final decision on the winning Nominees is made at the entire discretion of the Panel.
19. The Panel’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding either the selection process or the outcome of the campaign.
20. The Club Secretaries of the winning Nominees will be contacted via the details provided by them upon acceptance of the invitation to take part in the Programme. The prize winners must respond within 1 week from the date of contact. If the prize winners do not respond within 1 week from the date of contact, their prizes will be forfeited.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Programme and/or vary the Programme rules and/or these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.
22. The winning prize funds are non-transferable and no other prize alternatives will be offered.
23. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results, or conduct of the Programme, the decision of the Promoter will be final.
24. By nominating a Nominee, the Nominator agrees to the processing of any personal data provided by the Nominator in relation to themselves on the nomination form; specifically their relationship / association with the Club they have chosen to nominate (i.e. whether they are a Board Member, Coach, Parent etc.). This data will be processed for the purpose of obtaining further information relating to the nomination as may be required by the Promoter and will be deleted upon the conclusion of the Programme.
25. The Promoter will ensure that all personal data collected from Nominators (i.e. role / association with their chosen Nominee) will be collected and processed in compliance with Data Protection law. By submitting their information the Nominators agree that Lidl Ireland GmbH may store and process their personal data for the purposes of administering the Programme. The Promoter may use a third party to process Nominator entries and will ensure that sufficient guarantees are in place with regard to the security of the Nominators’ information. Nominators’ data will not be transferred out of the EU and such entry data, will be destroyed immediately after conclusion of the competition. Nominators may withdraw their consent to such processing and have the right of access, erasure, rectification and portability. Nominators may also apply for a restriction of processing. Data protection questions or concerns can be addressed to email@example.com. Nominators may also contact the Data Protection Commission.
26. By accepting the invitation to take part in the Programme, Nominees agree to obtain all appropriate consents from its members to the processing of personal data provided to the Promoter by the Nominee for the purposes of the promotional and evaluation activities around the Programme. The winning Nominees agree that in consideration of the prize funds and their acceptance of same that it must obtain all appropriate consents from its members to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness (either as captured or altered by the Promoter or any third party) for internal and external advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without compensation. The winning Nominees agree to participate in such promotional activities as the Promoter may require. In the circumstances, personal data of the winning Nominees’ members will be processed in the Promoter’s legitimate interests.
27. Nominees that take part in the Programme agree and accept that they are completely and solely responsible for any personal data of their members which they submit on social media websites which shall additionally be subject to the relevant Terms and Conditions & Privacy Policies of those websites. Nominees agree to hold the Promoter harmless in relation to data they submit in this fashion.
28. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant Nominee’s name and participation in the Programme for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as the Promoter may require.
29. Adequate technical security measures are taken to ensure the security of all personal information.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to a winning Nominee or to disqualify any Nominee or discount any nomination where in its view there is a breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or activity that may bring or tends to bring the name of the Promoter, its agents, associates, products, or other affiliated organisations into disrepute or otherwise where it deems it necessary to do so at its sole discretion.
31. The prize excludes all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize, such as travel and accommodation. Additional charges and expenses incurred for goods, services, attractions, facilities, upgrades, activities, events and any other items not expressly included in the prize are payable solely by the successful winner.
32. The Promoter and its associated companies will not be held liable where such charges and/or expenses are incurred, and no refund or reimbursement will be made to winners in this regard.
33. The Promoter and its associated companies will not be held responsible for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by Nominees or the winning Nominee, howsoever arising, from participating in the Programme or from acceptance of the prize, whether due to any error, omission by the Promoter its employees or agents, or for any other reason, and Nominees agree to indemnify the Promoter in this regard.
34. The Promoter reserves the right to amend any element of the Programme, for reasons beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of the Programme entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rules, regulations or other direction, breakdown of plant, machinery, or transportation. The Promoter and its associated companies is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to Nominees as a result of any of these occurrences.
35. Nominees indemnify and hold the Promoter and its respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the Participant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights or any use of the personal data of its members in the context of the Programme and the marketing or promotion of same
36. By participating in this Programme, Nominees agree to release, discharge and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from participation in this Programme (save that nothing shall limit the Promoter’s liability for fraud, death, or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence).
37. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the interpretation of same.