1. By participating in the ‘LGFA Stamp Card’ competition (“the Competition”), participants automatically accept these terms and conditions.
2. This Competition is promoted by Lidl Ireland GmbH (Company No. 904141) (“the Promoter” or “Lidl”) whose registered office is located at Main Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Republic of Ireland.
3. The Competition runs from Monday 15th February until Sunday 11th April 2021.
4. The Competition is open only to Ladies Gaelic Football Association (LGFA) clubs in the Republic of Ireland.
5. In order to enter the survey and nominate the LGFA club which they wish to benefit from the Competition prizes, participants must do the following;
- Click ‘Enter’ to enter the Stamp Card on the homepage of the Lidl Plus app
- Scan their Lidl Plus Card at the till
- Spend a minimum of €30 to gain one stamp
- Gather 6 stamps within the campaign period selected by the Promoter
- Submit their Stamp Card
- Click the banner (image) in the app with instruction to nominate their club
- Accept the Terms & Conditions provided by Netigate
- Select the relevant fields to nominate their club
6. Participants must scan their Lidl Plus card at the till during their shopping transaction. Lidl Plus cards cannot be scanned retrospectively.
7. Stamps will not be received for purchasing excluded items such as: Alcohol, lottery tickets, newspapers, medicines, gift cards, infant milk formula, mobile top-up and checkout bags.
8. Only the final ticket value will be eligible to receive a stamp.
9. Participants will be redirected to Netigate, a survey platform to complete an online form from the Lidl Plus App where they must accept the Terms and Conditions before entering their nomination details.
11. The nomination form will contain specific fields, in which the Participant’s county and nominated club must be entered or selected.
12. The Promoter shall not bear any responsibility to notify participants of incomplete entries.
13. In the event that the stamp card feature is not available or not functioning correctly on the Lidl Plus App, no transactions or stamps can be retrospectively applied by the Promoter and the Promoter will bear no responsibility for technical issues.
14. The Prizes included are:
Set of Lidl sponsored team jerseys
2 sets of Lidl sponsored team jerseys
3 sets of Lidl sponsored team jerseys
15. There will be an additional prize of €20,000 for the club with the most nominations in each Province in the Republic of Ireland.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal value should the advertised prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules, including these terms and conditions, without prior notice.
18. Winning club(s) will be chosen based on the number of valid entries from participants and will be notified by 30th April.
19. The prize(s) are strictly non-refundable.
20. Any official LGFA club may participate in the Competition (“Participating Club”) and the Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any Participating Club before prizes are distributed.
21. The decision of the Promoter in relation to the selection of winners is final; no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the Competition.
22. All prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other prize alternatives will be offered. Prizes will only be awarded to the winning club(s).
23. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct of the results of the Competition, the decision of the Promoter will be final with no appeal therefrom.
24. By participating in the competition, participants agree to the processing and storage of any personal data belonging to themselves and transferring of such data by Lidl Stiftung & Co KG to the Promoter as a processor of such data for the purpose of entering the competition.
25. Participating in the Competition agree to the processing and storage of any personal data belonging to themselves by the Promoter for the purpose of entering the Competition and for the purposes of the promotional activities around the Competition including, but not limited to posts on social media sites by the Promoter.
26. The club secretaries of the winning Participating Club/s will be contacted via the details provided by them upon acceptance of the invitation to take part in the Competition.
27. The prize winners must respond within 1 week from the date of contact. If the prize winners do not respond within 1 week from the date of contact, their prize/s will be forfeited.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or vary the Competition rules and/or these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.
29. The winning prize funds are non-transferable and no other prize alternatives will be offered.
30. The Promoter will ensure that all personal data will be processed in compliance with data protection law. Participants’ data will not be transferred out of the EU and such entry data, will be destroyed immediately after conclusion of the Competition. Participants may withdraw their consent to such processing and have the right of access, erasure, rectification and portability. Data protection questions or concerns can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants may also contact the Data Protection Commission.
31. By accepting the invitation to take part in the competition, Participating Clubs agree to obtain all appropriate consents from their members to the processing of personal data provided to the Promoter for the purposes of the promotional and evaluation activities around the competition. The winning clubs agree that in consideration of the prize/s and their acceptance of same that it must obtain all appropriate consents from its members to allow the Promoter to use their names and likeness (either as captured or altered by the Promoter or any third party) for internal and external advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without compensation. The winning Nominees agree to participate in such promotional activities as the Promoter may require. In the circumstances, personal data of the winning clubs’ members will be processed in the Promoter’s legitimate interests.
32. Participating Clubs that take part in the Competition agree and accept that they are completely and solely responsible for any personal data of their members which they submit on social media websites which shall additionally be subject to the relevant Terms and Conditions & Privacy Policies of those websites. Participating Clubs agree to hold the Promoter harmless in relation to data they submit in this fashion.
33. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant club’s name and participation in the Competition for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as the Promoter may require.
34. Adequate technical security measures are taken to ensure the security of all personal information.
35. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to a winning club or to disqualify any club or discount any nomination where, in its sole view, there is a breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or activity that may bring or tends to bring the name of the Promoter, its agents, associates, products, or other affiliated organisations into disrepute or otherwise where it deems it necessary to do so at its sole discretion.
36. The prize excludes all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize, such as travel and accommodation. Additional charges and expenses incurred for goods, services, attractions, facilities, upgrades, activities, events and any other items not expressly included in the prize are payable solely by winners.
37. The Promoter and its associated companies will not be held liable where such charges and/or expenses are incurred, and no refund or reimbursement will be made to winners in this regard.
38. The Promoter and its associated companies will not be held responsible for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by participants or the winning LGFA clubs, howsoever arising or from acceptance of the prize, whether due to any error, omission by the Promoter its employees or agents, or for any other reason, and participants and Participating Clubs agree to indemnify the Promoter in this regard through their engagement with the Competition.
39. The Promoter reserves the right to amend any element of the Competition, for reasons beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of the competition entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rules, regulations or other direction, breakdown of plant, machinery, or transportation. The Promoter and its associated companies is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to participants or Participating Clubs as a result of any of these occurrences.
40. Participants and Participating Clubs indemnify and hold the Promoter and its respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the Participant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights or any use of the personal data of its members in the context of the competition and the marketing or promotion of same.
41. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the interpretation of same.