Water Mechanic and Club Competition - Terms & Conditions – 2018
By entering into this competition, entrants automatically accept its Terms and Conditions.
1. This nominations campaign (Campaign) is promoted by Lidl Ireland, company number: No:904141) whose registered office is at Main Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Republic of Ireland.
2. From Monday 22nd January 2018 until Wednesday 18th April 2018, 10c from the sale of each pack of Carrick Glen 750ml Still Water will be donated towards a prize fund for under-age Ladies Gaelic Football Association (LGFA) clubs in the Republic of Ireland.
3. The prize fund shall be used to finance jerseys and other pieces of equipment for nominated LGFA clubs.
4. The LGFA clubs which will benefit from the prize fund are selected through an in-store and online nomination process. In store nominations will run from Wednesday 24th January 2018 until on Wednesday 7th March 2018 and online from Wednesday 24th January 2018 until Wednesday 18th April 2018.
5. The prize for the winning club is a set of 25 jerseys along with miscellaneous equipment. There is one prize per participating store. Lidl reserve the right to vary the quantity and type of equipment provided without prior notice.
6. All jerseys will feature the Lidl logo in place of a sponsor.
7. This campaign is open to under age Ladies Gaelic Football Clubs registered with the LGFA in the Republic of Ireland. The nomination process can be completed by all residents of the Republic of Ireland.
8. Members of the Public (Nominators) may nominate the LGFA club (Nominee) which they wish to benefit from the prize fund by filling in a nomination form available either in store or on the Lidl website (http://www.lidl.ie) or Lidl Ireland Facebook page and then submitting the nomination form in the dedicated collection box in participating Lidl stores.
9. The nomination form will contain a field in which the Nominator will be required to explain why the Nominee which they have chosen deserves to benefit from the prize fund.
10. For the nomination forms to be valid and counted, all mandatory fields must be filled in correctly and legibly. Any nomination forms which are incomplete, without all the required information, illegible, incomprehensible, made or received after the deadline for receiving entries has passed or which are not received by Lidl or are not otherwise in accordance with the terms and conditions are invalid and will not be included.
11. All valid nominations will be counted and used for determining which LGFA clubs will benefit from the prize fund.
12. The successful Nominees will be selected by the Lidl Ladies Gaelic Football Association judging panel (the Panel). The best/ most original nominations will be selected. Final decision on successful clubs is made at the entire discretion of the Panel.
13. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding either the selection process or the outcome of the Campaign.
14. By nominating a Nominee the Nominator agrees to the processing of any personal data provided by the Nominator in relation to themselves on the nomination form for the purpose of obtaining further information relating to the nomination as may be required by Lidl. By participating in the Campaign the Nominator agrees to their personal data being stored and processed by Lidl and any associated companies for the purpose of the Campaign.
15. The information provided by the Nominator as part of the entry may form part of the promotion of the competition and the announcement of winners.
16. Lidl hereby ensures that all personal data is collected, processed and used in compliance with any and all relevant data protection legislation. Personal data is not used for any other purpose other than those outlined in these terms and conditions. Lidl and its associated companies will not transfer your data to any third parties outside Ireland.
17. Adequate technical security measures are taken to ensure the security of all personal information.
18. All personal data collected for the purpose of the Campaign will be deleted after the conclusion of the Campaign or the final set of jerseys and equipment has been awarded, whichever comes later.
19. Lidl reserves the right to refuse to use the prize fund to benefit a Nominee / Nominator who breaches any of these terms and conditions or who brings or tends to bring the name of Lidl, its agents, associates or other affiliated organisations into disrepute.
20. There will be a limit of €100,000 donated from the sale of the Carrick Glen 750ml Still Water.
21. Lidl and its associated companies will not be held liable where any additional charges and/or expenses are incurred, and no refund or reimbursement will be made to the Nominators or the Nominee(s).
22. Lidl and its associated companies do not accept responsibility for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the Nominee or the Nominator howsoever arising from participating in the Campaign or from accepting the jerseys, equipment or any other item as part of this Campaign whether due to any error, omission or other cause by Lidl or their employees, agents or otherwise.
23. Lidl reserves the right to amend any aspect of the Campaign and these terms and conditions at any time without prior notification to Nominators or Nominees.