GOODNESS GANG TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. For each €10 you spend in store in a transaction over €20, you will receive one sticker. These should be affixed to this Collector Card.
2. Stickers can be collected between 29th January and 25th March 2018.
3. Full Collector Cards can be redeemed between 29th January and 8th April 2018.
4. Collect 10 stickers and present your Collector Card to the cashier along with your chosen Goodness Gang Toy to get it for €3.99.
5. Collect 20 stickers and present your Collector Card to the cashier along with your chosen Goodness Gang Toy to get it for FREE.
6. Redemption of Collector Cards which are altered, amended, defaced, photocopied or damaged will be refused.
7. Transactions exclude:purchases for national lottery, infant formula, gift cards and cashback transactions.
8. There is no limit to the number of items that you can collect.
9. Offer is available in participating stores only while stocks last. Stores reserve the right to amend,substitute or withdraw this offer in part or whole any time during the promotional period.
1. What means what?
means information that does not identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify a specific individual. When anonymous information is directly or indirectly associated with personal information, this anonymous information is treated as personal information.
means collectively all information that you or your device send to us via the Goodness Gang GO app, including information automatically collected by us.
means any Information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular individual, such as the individual's name, postal address, email address and telephone number. “Personal Information” can (in some cases) also include a persistent identifier that can be used to recognise a user over time and across different websites or online services e.g. an Internet Protocol (IP) address.
2. What does this policy cover?
3. What sort of information does the Goodness Gang GO app collect?
3.1. You are not required to register with us to use the Goodness Gang GO app although you may be required to register with your app store. We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from a user when she/he uses the Goodness Gang GO app, other than “persistent identifiers” (such as IP addresses and mobile device IDs). We also collect Anonymous Information from users. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered Personal Information from a user (other than “persistent identifiers”), we will take all reasonable measures to erase such Personal Information from our active records and servers but we may not be able to delete information that resides in our archives or on back-ups.
3.2. The Information which the Goodness Gang GO app collects from you is the following: when you use the app, our servers will automatically record information that your mobile device sends or transmits, including the following:
• a random ID (see below),
• the Internet Protocol (“IP Address”) which is linked to your device,
• the time,
• the make and model of your device (including operating system version),
• the version of the Goodness Gang GO app being used,
• your user settings, and
• anonymised information about your use of the Goodness Gang GO app.
3.3. The random ID referred to above is a unique installation ID generated by the Goodness Gang GO app when it is first run on your device. The ID is a random number, seeded from the system time and does not identify you personally. The ID is stored in the app’s storage directory on your device.
3.4. The Goodness Gang GO app and supporting services may also collect and display high score information and a user chosen label.
4. Our use of Information
4.1. We may use the Information we have collected for all or some of the following purposes:
• to ensure that you are able to use and enjoy the augmented reality experiences and other content available through the Goodness Gang GO app;
• to monitor in a non-identifiable form how many people are using the app;
• to provide service updates e.g. bugs, fixes and patches;
• to develop new features and functionality;
• to develop new products and services; and
• generally to administer, support, improve and develop the Goodness Gang GO app, including automatically updating the app on your device and detecting, preventing, or otherwise addressing fraud, security or technical issues.
4.2. The random ID we talked about in section 3 is used to anonymously track your use of the Goodness Gang GO app in the following ways:
• when you open the app;
• when you perform certain actions e.g. completing a game, or viewing content or screens;
• how long you spend interacting with the app and its features;
• to confirm you are allowed to use an age-restricted feature of the Goodness Gang GO App.
The ID is not accessible to other apps or sites on your device and does not track you beyond the Goodness Gang GO App.
5. Sharing of Information
5.1. We do not share any Personal Information collected by the Goodness Gang GO App with any third parties except for the people who host our servers and our technology partner, Zappar Limited. All Information is automatically collected by Zappar through the Goodness Gang GO app. Information collected by Zappar is then shared with us in an aggregated non-identifiable form. Information will also be used by Zappar for the purposes described above and in connection with the development, improvement, support and promotion of its own Zappar products and services.
5.2. There may also be circumstances where we have no choice but to give your Information to an outside party such as a legal or regulatory authority. This is because the law says that we must provide the Information.
6.1. Information security is of great importance to TCC and to protect your Personal Information we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Personal Information collected via our Goodness Gang GO app. All Personal Information is stored on secure servers located within the European Union.
6.2. We will retain your Personal Information for the duration of your use of the Goodness Gang GO app and for a reasonable period thereafter for backup, archival and/or audit purposes or for as long as the law otherwise requires.
7. Your rights
You have the right to ask for details of any Personal Information we hold about you. If you would like details please email or write to us at the addresses shown below. We may make a small charge for this service.
9. How do I contact Lidl?
POLICY LAST UPDATED: 24/01/2018