GOODNESS GANG TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. For each €10 you spend in store in a transaction over €20, you will receive one sticker. These should be affixed to this Collector Card.
2. Stickers can be collected between 29th January and 25th March 2018.
3. Full Collector Cards can be redeemed between 29th January and 8th April 2018.
4. Collect 10 stickers and present your Collector Card to the cashier along with your chosen Goodness Gang Toy to get it for €3.99.
5. Collect 20 stickers and present your Collector Card to the cashier along with your chosen Goodness Gang Toy to get it for FREE.
6. Redemption of Collector Cards which are altered, amended, defaced, photocopied or damaged will be refused.
7. Transactions exclude:purchases for national lottery, infant formula, gift cards and cashback transactions.
8. There is no limit to the number of items that you can collect.
9. Offer is available in participating stores only while stocks last. Stores reserve the right to amend,substitute or withdraw this offer in part or whole any time during the promotional period.
GOODNESS GANG COLOURING COMPETITION
1. This colouring competition is promoted by Lidl Ireland, company number: No:904141) (the Promoter) whose registered office is at Main Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Republic of Ireland.
2. The colouring competition runs from Monday 5th February 2018 until midnight Sunday 1st April 2018.
3. The competition is open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland under the age of 16, excluding employees of Lidl Ireland and Lidl Northern Ireland, affiliated companies of Lidl Ireland and Lidl Northern Ireland, partners, families or anyone associated with this competition (Participants). Entry to be submitted by Parent or Guardian.
4. The prize for the winner is one full set of Goodness Gang Characters.
5. To enter this competition, go to Lidl Ireland’s website (https://www.lidl.ie/en/food-heroes-recipe-cards.htm), download the “Scrummy Carrot Squares and Colouring Fun” form and colour in the empty field and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. All valid entries will be entered into the competition. There is 1x chance to win. The most creative entry will be chosen as the winner.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal value should the advertised prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
a. must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards;
b. must not contain or refer to any products other than those of Lidl and it must not contain or reference any third party trademarks or logos other than those of Lidl unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third party trademarks; and
c. must be the entrant’s own work and must not contain any copyright protected works (other than as owned by the entrant).
8. Any entries which are incomplete, without all the required information, illegible, incomprehensible, in poor taste, derogatory, defamatory, made or received after the deadline for receiving entries has passed or which are not received by the Promoter or are not otherwise in accordance with the campaign terms and conditions are invalid and will not be included.
9. The Promoter shall not bear any responsibility to notify Participants of incomplete entries or entries that have not been submitted or correctly submitted by the closing date of the competition.
10. If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to make the entry, agree to these terms and conditions and act as liaison with the Promoter.
11. Entries received in connection with this competition may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, they may be removed them from the Lidl Facebook or any other Lidl social media account or web page immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from Facebook, Instagram or any Lidl social media account or web pages at any time without prior notice to Participants.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules and/ or these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility (including but not limited to requesting written proof of age of any Participant) and identity of any Participant and / or winner before prizes are distributed.
14. The decision of The Promoter in relation to the selection of winners is final; no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the competition.
15. The winner will be contacted via the email which they used to enter the competition. The Winner must respond and make arrangement for the delivery of their prize. If the winner does not claim their prize within 4 weeks then the prize will be forfeited.
16. All prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other prize alternatives will be offered. Prizes will only be awarded to the winner.
17. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct of the results of this competition, the decision of the Promoter will be final.
18. By participating in the competition Participants agree to the processing and storage of any personal data provided on the Facebook page by the Promoter for the purpose of entering this competition and for the purposes of the promotional activities around the competition including, but not limited to, re-tweets and posts on social media sites by Lidl.
19. The Promoter hereby ensures that all personal data is collected, processed and used in compliance with data protection legislation. Any personal data submitted to social media sites shall be the responsibility of those sites and the Terms and Conditions of those websites shall govern the controlling and processing of personal data on those sites.
20. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner’s name, hometown and likeness (likeness as it has been shot or in an altered manner) for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as the Promoter may require.
21. Adequate technical security measures are taken to ensure the security of all personal information.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to a winner or to disqualify any Participant who breaches any of these Terms and Conditions or who brings or tends to bring the name of the Promoter, its agents, associates or other affiliated organizations into disrepute or otherwise where it deems it necessary to do so at its sole discretion.
23. The prize excludes all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize. Additional charges and expenses incurred for goods, services, attractions, facilities, upgrades, activities, events and any other items not expressly included in the prize are payable solely by the successful winner.
24. The Promoter and its associated companies will not be held liable where such charges and/or expenses are incurred, and no refund or reimbursement will be made to winners in this regard.
25. The Promoter and its associated companies do not accept responsibility for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by Participants or winners howsoever arising from participating in the Golf competition or from acceptance or consumption of any prize whether due to any error, omission or other cause by The Promoter or their employees, agents or otherwise and you agree to indemnify the Promoter in this regard.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to amend any element of a competition, for reasons beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of the competition entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. The Promoter and its associated companies, is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to Participants as a result of any of these occurrences.
27. By submitting your entry, you grant the Promoter a perpetual , worldwide, non – exclusive, royalty – free, irrevocable, sub- licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, publish, edit and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.
28. Participants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the Participant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
29. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit the Promoter’s liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence).
30. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the interpretation of same.
31. By entering into the colouring competition, participants automatically accept these Terms and Conditions.
1. What means what?
means information that does not identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify a specific individual. When anonymous information is directly or indirectly associated with personal information, this anonymous information is treated as personal information.
means collectively all information that you or your device send to us via the Goodness Gang GO app, including information automatically collected by us.
means any Information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular individual, such as the individual's name, postal address, email address and telephone number. “Personal Information” can (in some cases) also include a persistent identifier that can be used to recognise a user over time and across different websites or online services e.g. an Internet Protocol (IP) address.
2. What does this policy cover?
3. What sort of information does the Goodness Gang GO app collect?
3.1. You are not required to register with us to use the Goodness Gang GO app although you may be required to register with your app store. We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from a user when she/he uses the Goodness Gang GO app, other than “persistent identifiers” (such as IP addresses and mobile device IDs). We also collect Anonymous Information from users. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered Personal Information from a user (other than “persistent identifiers”), we will take all reasonable measures to erase such Personal Information from our active records and servers but we may not be able to delete information that resides in our archives or on back-ups.
3.2. The Information which the Goodness Gang GO app collects from you is the following: when you use the app, our servers will automatically record information that your mobile device sends or transmits, including the following:
• a random ID (see below),
• the Internet Protocol (“IP Address”) which is linked to your device,
• the time,
• the make and model of your device (including operating system version),
• the version of the Goodness Gang GO app being used,
• your user settings, and
• anonymised information about your use of the Goodness Gang GO app.
3.3. The random ID referred to above is a unique installation ID generated by the Goodness Gang GO app when it is first run on your device. The ID is a random number, seeded from the system time and does not identify you personally. The ID is stored in the app’s storage directory on your device.
3.4. The Goodness Gang GO app and supporting services may also collect and display high score information and a user chosen label.
4. Our use of Information
4.1. We may use the Information we have collected for all or some of the following purposes:
• to ensure that you are able to use and enjoy the augmented reality experiences and other content available through the Goodness Gang GO app;
• to monitor in a non-identifiable form how many people are using the app;
• to provide service updates e.g. bugs, fixes and patches;
• to develop new features and functionality;
• to develop new products and services; and
• generally to administer, support, improve and develop the Goodness Gang GO app, including automatically updating the app on your device and detecting, preventing, or otherwise addressing fraud, security or technical issues.
4.2. The random ID we talked about in section 3 is used to anonymously track your use of the Goodness Gang GO app in the following ways:
• when you open the app;
• when you perform certain actions e.g. completing a game, or viewing content or screens;
• how long you spend interacting with the app and its features;
• to confirm you are allowed to use an age-restricted feature of the Goodness Gang GO App.
The ID is not accessible to other apps or sites on your device and does not track you beyond the Goodness Gang GO App.
5. Sharing of Information
5.1. We do not share any Personal Information collected by the Goodness Gang GO App with any third parties except for the people who host our servers and our technology partner, Zappar Limited. All Information is automatically collected by Zappar through the Goodness Gang GO app. Information collected by Zappar is then shared with us in an aggregated non-identifiable form. Information will also be used by Zappar for the purposes described above and in connection with the development, improvement, support and promotion of its own Zappar products and services.
5.2. There may also be circumstances where we have no choice but to give your Information to an outside party such as a legal or regulatory authority. This is because the law says that we must provide the Information.
6.1. Information security is of great importance to TCC and to protect your Personal Information we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Personal Information collected via our Goodness Gang GO app. All Personal Information is stored on secure servers located within the European Union.
6.2. We will retain your Personal Information for the duration of your use of the Goodness Gang GO app and for a reasonable period thereafter for backup, archival and/or audit purposes or for as long as the law otherwise requires.
7. Your rights
You have the right to ask for details of any Personal Information we hold about you. If you would like details please email or write to us at the addresses shown below. We may make a small charge for this service.
9. How do I contact Lidl?
POLICY LAST UPDATED: 24/01/2018