Main Content Area
Lidl LGFA Club Competition - Terms & Conditions – 2017
1. This nominations campaign is promoted by Lidl Ireland, company number: No:904141) whose registered office is at Main Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Republic of Ireland.
2. The nominations campaign runs from Monday 6th March 2017 until on Sunday 9th April 2017.
3. This campaign is open to all registered Ladies Gaelic Football clubs in the Republic of Ireland.
4. The prize for the winning club is a shop in Lidl for a Ladies Gaelic Football Club up to the value of €500 which will be provided in Lidl vouchers. There is one prize per participating store to be awarded to the winning club in that store.
5. To be deemed a nominee in the nominations campaign, clubs must be nominated via a nomination form which can be found in the Lidl leaflet throughout the duration of the nomination phase or on the Lidl Ireland website (http://www.lidl.ie) which must be submitted to the dedicated collection box in participating Lidl Ireland stores by the person nominating the Club.
6. For the nominations campaign entry to be valid, all mandatory fields must be filled in correctly and legibly. Any entries which are incomplete, without all the required information, illegible, incomprehensible, made or received after the deadline for receiving entries has passed or which are not received by Lidl or are not otherwise in accordance with the campaign terms and conditions are invalid and will not be included.
7. All valid entries will be entered into the nominations campaign to win.
8. The successful nominees will be selected based on a decision made by the Lidl LGFA judging panel. Final decision on successful nominees is made at the entire discretion of the Lidl LGFA judging panel.
9. The Lidl LGFA judging panel’s decision in relation to the selection of successful clubs is final; no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the nominations campaign.
10. The successful clubs will be verified by the LGFA who will contact them on Lidl’s behalf to advise them that they have won by the 21st April 2017.
11. Acceptance of the Lidl vouchers by the club (s) constitutes permission to use the relevant successful club (s)’s (and any and all members thereof) name, club, hometown and likeness (likeness as it has been shot or in an altered manner, by employees, agents or subcontractors of Lidl or anyone working on behalf of the Lidl and/or by local media) for purposes of internal/external advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation. The successful club (s) (together with all and any members thereof) agree to take part in such related promotional activities as Lidl may require.
12. By nominating a club the nominator agrees to the processing of any personal data provided by the nominator on the nomination form for the purpose of obtaining further information relating to the nomination as may be required by Lidl.
13. By participating in our nominations campaign the nominees agree to its personal data and the individual personal data of a clubs and its members being stored and processed by Lidl and any associate companies for the purpose of entering the nominations campaign.
14. Where a club is nominated by a third party without their prior knowledge that club are fully within their rights to opt out of the nominations campaign once contacted by the Lidl LGFA judging panel.
15. Lidl hereby ensures that all personal data is collected, processed and used in compliance with data protection legislation. Personal data is not used for any other purpose other than those outlined in these terms and conditions. Lidl and its associated companies will not transfer your data to any third parties outside Ireland.
16. Adequate technical security measures are taken to ensure the security of all personal information.
17. Lidl reserves the right to refuse to award a club(s) who breaches any of these Terms and Conditions or who brings or tends to bring the name of Lidl, its agents, associates or other affiliated organisations into disrepute.
18. The successful club(s) may be required to provide their signature as proof of their agreement to relevant waivers, releases and/or consents when receiving the prize. Failure to sign any relevant documentation may result in forfeiture of the prize.
19. The prize excludes all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize. Additional charges and expenses incurred for goods, services, attractions, facilities, upgrades, activities, events and any other items not expressly included in the prize are payable solely by the successful club(s).
20. Lidl and its associated companies will not be held liable where such charges and/or expenses are incurred, and no refund or reimbursement will be made
21. Lidl and its associated companies do not accept responsibility for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by you as a Nominee howsoever arising from participating in the nominations campaign from accepting any prize whether due to any error, omission or other cause by Lidl or their employees, agents or otherwise.
22. Lidl reserves the right to amend any element of a nominations campaign, for reasons beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of the nominations campaign entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. Lidl and its associated companies, is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to club(s) as a result of any of these occurrences.
23. By entering into the nominations campaign, participants automatically accept these Terms and Conditions.