Catalan Beef Casserole
- 2 pkts of Inisvale Stewing Beef
- 1 pkt Mixed Peppers; deseeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 large Onion; peeled and sliced
- 1 solo Garlic; peeled, halved and thinly sliced
- ¼ Dulano Chorizo; peeled and cut into small chunks
- 2 tbsps Deluxe Spicy Tomato and Red Pepper Relish
- 75 ml Primadonna Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Kania Paprika
- 1 tsp Belbake Sugar
- A splash of Batts Vinegar
- Kania Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 170˚C.
- Splash some olive oil into a medium sized pan. When it's smoking lightly, carefully add the beef and colour (this might take a little longer than you think). Remove the beef, give the pan a wipe then add some olive oil over a medium heat.
- Now add your garlic and cook for 2 minutes until it starts to turn golden in colour. Add the chorizo, sliced peppers and onions then cook for 5 minutes. Finally, add the tomato relish, paprika, sugar and vinegar. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and put in the oven for 1hr 15 mins. Serve with some potato or rice.