Turkey Breast Stir Fry
- 1 pkt of Bally Manor Turkey Breast Stir Fry
- 4 Pak Choi, washed and cut into quarters lengthways
- 1 Sweet Potato, peeled and cut into thin chips
- 1 Red Onion, peeled, halved and sliced
- 1 Solo Garlic, peeled and chopped
- 30g of Fresh Ginger, peeled and shredded
- 1 Red Chilli, deseeded and shredded
- 80g Alesto Cashew Nuts
- 6 tbsps of Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsps Vita d'Or Sunflower Oil
- A little splash of Water
- Salt and Pepper to season to your liking
- Heat the oil in a wok or large pot. Add the turkey and sliced onion, then the sweet potato, quickly followed by the pak choi, chilli, garlic and ginger.
- Add the water, turn all the vegetables around and cover with a lid for 2 minutes over a high heat.
- Add the soy sauce, salt & pepper and then cook for a further minute until the soy sauce coats the vegetables. Season then serve.