Spicy Beef and Lettuce Wraps
- 1 pkt of Inisvale Irish Lean Round Steak Mince
- 1 tbsp Primadonna Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Head of Butter Head Lettuce, trimmed and washed
- 3 Spring Onions, trimmed, washed and shredded
- 2 tbsps Batts Caramelised Onion Chutney
- 2 tbsps Moordale Steakhouse Marinade
- 2 tbsps Kania Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 Tub of Morning Fresh Sour Cream
- Some fresh Coriander and Chilli
- Kania Salt & Pepper
- Heat the oil in the pan then carefully add your mince. Cook on a highish heat for 3 minutes until the beef starts to colour then add the onion chutney, steakhouse marinade and tomato ketchup.
- Cook for a further 5 minutes on a highish heat until it starts to caramelise, season and place in a warm bowl.
- To assemble just put a little of everything in a piece of lettuce, roll up and enjoy.