Baked Chicken with crispy bacon bits, courgette and parmesan cream
- 1 pkt Bally Manor Irish Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1 pkt Dulano Rindless Bacon Bits
- 1 large Courgette sliced into ½ cm rounds
- 100mls of Morning Fresh Whipping Cream
- A good pinch (50g) of Lovilio Grana Padano
- Parmesan Cheese, grated
- ½ a Cusina Chicken Stock Cube
- A drizzle of Primadonna Extra Virgin
- Olive Oil
- A little pinch of fresh Thyme, Sage or Rosemary
- Kania Salt & Pepper
- Set your oven to 180oC.
- Brush a small roasting tray with some olive oil and place the courgettes evenly on the bottom of the tray.
- Season lightly and place the chicken on top.
- Stack a generous amount of bacon bits on top of the chicken, to stop the chicken drying out, then drizzle with the remaining olive oil and cook for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the cream and crumble in the stock cube followed by the parmesan and herbs. When everything is melted and creamy, keep warm on a low heat.
- When the 20 minutes are up, remove the bacon bits and pop the tray back into the oven for a further 5 minutes to thoroughly cook the chicken.
- To serve, place the chicken on top of the courgettes on a warm plate, spoon over the parmesan cream and top with the bacon bits once again.