Baked Meatballs with beans in tomato & sweet paprika sauce
- 2 pkts of Beef Meatballs
- 1 tin Campo Largo Baked Beans inTomato Sauce
- 1 tin Freshona Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsps of Primadonna Extra VirginOlive Oil
- 1 tsp Kania Sweet Paprika
- ½ tsp of Chicken Stock
- Kania Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 160⁰C.
- Add the olive oil, onion and garlic to an oven proof pot and cook on the hob for 5 minutes over a medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- When the onion starts to colour, add the meatballs and cook for a further 5 minutes.Everything should be a lovely golden colour.
- Add the beans, tomatoes, chicken stock and paprika.
- Transfer to a casserole dish with a lid and cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Best served with mash.