Chorizo Bolognese with Parmesan Cheese
- 1 pkt Inisvale Round Steak Mince
- 1 pkt Combino Spaghetti
- ½ Dulano Chorizo, peeled & finely diced
- 2 Onions, peeled & finely diced
- 1 Cusina Chicken Stock Cube
- 1 Solo Garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- A splash of Primadonna Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tins Freshona Chopped Tomatoes
- A sprinkling of Kania Paprika1
- 1 tbsp Kilderg Honey
- 4 tbsps Spicy Tomato & Cracked Black Pepper Relish
- A generous piece of Lovilio Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Kania Salt & Pepper
- Put the olive oil and garlic into a pan and heat carefully until the garlic starts to colour.
- Add the onions and chorizo then cook slowly with the lid on for 15 minutes. Next add the tomatoes, stock cube, minced beef, spicy tomato relish, paprika and honey.
- For best results cook slowly for 1 hour. Season and cook your pasta as per your packet instructions then serve with a generous scattering of grated parmesan cheese.