Chargrilled Turkey with Courgette, Paprika and Tomato Stew
- 1 pkt of Bally Manor TurkeyBreast Steaks
- 1 sprig of Rosemary chopped
- 2 Courgettes halved lengthways &thinly sliced
- 1 tin of Freshona Peeled Plum Tomatoes,chopped
- 3 cloves of Garlic peeled & thinly sliced
- A sprinkle of Sweet Paprika
- 1 tsp of Kilderg Honey
- 4 tbsps Primadonna Extra VirginOlive Oil
- Kania Salt & Pepper
- Put your pan on the heat.
- Drizzle the turkey steaks with a little olive oil, sprinkle with the rosemary and rub it in well,season then cook the turkey for 5 minutes on each side until cooked through
- Meanwhile in a separate pan colour the garlic gently in the remaining olive oil then add the sliced courgettes. Stir and cook for a couple of minutes
- Add the chopped tomatoes, honey, paprika ,salt and pepper and cook for a further 5 minutes with a lid on so the courgettes steam in the tomato juices.
- Serve with the turkey and your choice of accompaniment