Steak and Onion Bread Pie
- 1 pkt of Inisvale Irish beef lean diced steak
- 1 Crusty Cob, lid removed and hollowedout
- 1 pkt Chestnut Mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 3 Onions, peeled & sliced
- 1 Solo Garlic, peeled & sliced
- 1 Cusina Beef Stock Cube
- 1 tbsp Belbake Plain Flour
- 3 tbsp Moordale Steak House Marinade
- Kania Salt & Pepper
- 50mls Water
- Lovilia Gorgonzola Cheese (optional)
- Fresh Thyme
- Set your oven to 160oC.
- Put the oil in a pan with the onions and garlic then cook for 10 minutes until they start to brown.
- Add the beef then cook for another few minutes to get a little colour.
- Next add the mushrooms, then the flour followed by the steak house marinade, water and beef stock cube, stir well, season then add the thyme.
- Put a lid on the pot and place in the oven for 1 hour until the meat is soft and tender.
- When ready to serve put the cob in the oven at a low heat to warm then spoon the casserole into the bread.
- If you love blue cheese break some creamy Gorgonzola and scatter over the top then serve once melted.