Spicy Bolognese with Irish Round Steak Mince
- 1 pkt Inisvale Round Steak Mince
- 1 pkt Combino Tagliatelle or Spaghetti
- ½ a Dulano Chorizo peeled & finely diced
- 2 Onions peeled & finely diced
- 1 Cusina Chicken Stock Cube
- 1 solo Garlic peeled and finely sliced
- A splash of Primadonna Extra VirginOlive Oil.
- 2 tins Nostia Chopped Tomatoes
- A sprinkling of Kania Paprika
- 1 tbsp Kilderg Squeezy Honey
- 4 tbsp spicy tomato and cracked blackpepper Relish
- A generous piece Lovilio Parmesan cheesegrated
- Kania Salt & Pepper
- Put your olive oil and garlic into a pan and heat carefully until the garlic starts to colour.
- Add the onions and chorizo then cook slowly with the lid on for 15 minutes. Next add the tomatoes, stock cube, minced beef, spicy tomato relish, paprika and honey.
- For best results cook slowly for1 hour. Season and cook your pasta as per your packet instructions then serve with a generous scattering of grated parmesan cheese.