Baked Chicken, Crispy Bacon Bits, Courgette and Parmesan Cheese
- 1 pkt Bally Manor Irish Chicken BreastFillets
- 1 pkt Dulano Rindless Bacon Bits
- 1 large Courgette sliced into ½ cm rounds
- 100mls of Morning Fresh Whipping Cream
- A good pinch (50g) of Lovilio Grana PadanoParmesan cheese grated
- ½ a Cusina Chicken Stock Cube
- A drizzle of Primadonna Extra VirginOlive Oil
- A little pinch of fresh Thyme, Sage orRosemary
- Kania Salt & Pepper
- Set your oven to 180oC
- Brush a small roasting tray with some of the olive oil and place the courgettes evenly all over the bottom of the tray, season lightly and place the chicken on top.
- Stack a generous amount of bacon bits on top of the chicken, this will stop the chicken from drying out, then drizzle over the remaining olive oil over the courgettes
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, heat the cream and crumble in the stock cube followed by the parmesan and herbs. When everything is melted and creamy, keep warm on a low heat.
- When the 20 minutes are up for the chicken remove the bacon bits and pop back into the oven for a further 5 minutes, this will ensure the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- To serve place the chicken on top of the courgettes on a warm plate, spoon over the parmesan cream and top with the bacon bits once again.