Simple Beef Stir Fry With Ginger and Soy
- 1 pkt of Inisvale Irish Beef Stir Fry
- 3 large Carrots peeled and cut into thin strips
- 3 cloves of Garlic chopped• 1 large piece of Ginger peeled and cut intomatchsticks
- 2 tbsp of Vita D'or Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp of Kilderg Honey• 3 tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 30g of Pumpkin Seeds
- A little Kania Salt and a lot of Kania Pepper
- A generous scattering of fresh Coriander
- Heat your oil in a wok. When it's gently smoking, carefully add your beef andturn up the heat to the highest setting.
- Cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently before adding the carrots, garlic, gingerand pumpkin seeds.
- Stir fry for another 3 minutes then add the honey, soy sauce, salt and pepper and continue to cook.
- At this point it should take just another2-3 minutes until the sauce starts to get a little syrupy but without overcooking the carrots.
- Remove from the heat, serve and enjoy.