Baked Turkey Steaks with Parma Ham & Parmesan Crushed Potatoes
- 1 pkt of Bally Manor Turkey Breast Steaks
- 8 Baby Potatoes
- 4 slices of Parma Ham
- 50g of Parmesan Cheese grated
- Lrg knob of Dairy Manor Butter
- 6 leaves of fresh Sage or Thyme, chopped
- 1 bag of Meadow Fresh Rocket Lettuce
- Primadonna Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- A splash of Acentino Balsamic Vinegar
- Pre-heat your oven to 1800C.
- Put your potatoes on to boil.
- Lay two pieces of Parma ham on a chopping board slightly overlapping and lay your turkey steak on top with a leaf of sage or thyme. Season and wrap tightly. Repeat for the other turkey steak.
- Drizzle a little olive oil onto a baking tray, put the turkey steaks on top and drizzle with some oil.
- Put in the oven for just over 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, strain the potatoes and crush with the butter, parmesan and therest of the chopped sage.
- Serve the turkey steaks with the potatoes and the rocket... Pour the juices from the pan over the rocket, perhaps with a little lemon juice or balsamic vinegar.