Grilled Chicken with Roasted Garlic, Tomato and Goat's Cheese Sauce
For the chicken
- 4 Bally Manor fresh chicken breast fillets, butterflied (cut in ½ through the meat to make it thinner)
- A drizzle of Primadonna extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- A squeeze of orange juice, plus a little zest
- Freshly cracked Kania salt and pepper
For the sauce
- 3 tbsp Primadonna extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tin (400g) Nostia chopped tomatoes
- A pinch of Belbake granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp Kania paprika
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 tub (150g) Chêne d’argent soft French goat’s cheese
- Freshly cracked Kania salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients, cover, and leave to marinate for an hour or two before cooking.
- To prepare the sauce, heat the oil gently in a pan, add the garlic and sauté gently until it turns a light golden brown. Add the tomatoes, sugar, paprika and thyme and cook for 10 minutes over a low heat. Add the goat’s cheese, salt and pepper and blitz in a blender till smooth.
- Heat the barbecue or griddle pan and place the chicken on it to cook, over a moderate heat, for 6 – 7 minutes on each side.
- Serve the chicken with the sauce poured on the side or you can pour it over – whichever you prefer.