Delicious Chicken Curry with Carrot and Ginger
- 50ml Vita D'or Vegetable Oil
- 2 pkts (700g) Bally Manor Chicken Breast Fillets diced
- 2 tins of Nostia Chopped Tomatoes
- 4 cloves Garlic (14g) chopped
- 1 Turnip peeled and diced into 1cm cubes (1.3kg)
- 6 Carrots (500g) peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 Onions peeled and diced (470g)
- 1 piece of Ginger (30g) peeled and chopped
- 1 tin Kingfisher Coconut Milk
- 1 Cusina Chicken Stock Cube
- 3 tbsp Kanpur Garden Mango Chutney
- 2 lg tbsp Kania Curry Powder (20g)
- Kania Salt and Pepper
- Fresh Coriander (optional)
- Put your oil into a large pot, add your onion, garlic and ginger and cook for 10 minutes over a medium heat.
- Add your turnip, carrot and curry powder then mix everything together.
- Add your tomatoes, coconut milk and chicken stock cube and bring to a gentle simmer with a lid on top.
- After 25-30 minutes (as long as the turnip is cooked) add your chicken and mango chutney.
- Cook gently for a further 10 minutes with the lid off, season and serve with a garnish of chopped coriander leaves.