Baked Meatballs with Beans in Tomato And Sweet Paprika Sauce
- 2 packets of Inisvale Meatballs (680g)
- 1 tin Campo Largo Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce
- 1 tin Nostia Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp Primadonna Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Kania Sweet Paprika
- ½ tsp of Chicken Stock
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 160⁰C.
- Add the Olive Oil, Onion and Garlic to an oven proof pot and cook on the hob for 5 minutes over an medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- When the Onion starts to colour, add the Meatballs and cook for a further 5 minutes. Everything should be a lovely golden colour.
- Add the Beans, Tomatoes, Chicken Stock and Paprika.
- Transfer to a casserole dish with a lid and cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Best served with mash.